General Transport Information
There will be approximately 50,000 people attending The 2018 Ryder Cup per day, so a number of different transport options are available to you. Further information about the offerings will be released closer to the event.
Please note the following general information relating to access and transport:
- There will be “No Parking/Tow away” zones in place on all roads around Le Golf National and any unattended vehicles will be removed.
- There is no direct public pedestrian access or egress to The 2018 Ryder Cup site at Le Golf National, or to any of the Park and Ride sites. For drop off point information, see Park and Ride.
- Allow plenty of time for travel and arrive early. Remember to include time for journeys to the Park and Ride sites and then to/from the Ryder Cup Bus Terminals, both on arrival and departure.
- Ticket and Security checkpoints will be in place at the Park and Ride so please allow appropriate time in your schedule for these elements. This process could take up to 10 minutes, and at peak times could be longer.
- Left luggage facilities will be available at the Park and Ride car parks, Le Golf National and at the Ryder Cup Bus Terminals.
- All tickets are for nominated ticket holders with no ticket sales on the gate. Spectators will not be permitted to leave the event main site and return to it on the same day, i.e. no pass-outs.
- Spectators must leave Le Golf National site via the route they gained access, e.g. to their respective Park and Ride site, bus terminal or rail station.
- Whilst all times and distances are given for normal traffic conditions, due to traffic flow conditions during the event, journey times may increase and different routes may need to be taken.