Set in the heart of the East Village, next to the 7th hole, this informal club is the ideal base for the unique atmosphere that only The Ryder Cup can offer. With unreserved seating throughout, live TV coverage, French gastronomic delights from the buffet, plus an open bar serving beers, wines and soft drinks, The Samuel Ryder Club is a must for those looking for a base to enjoy all the action of The Ryder Cup.
Location: Adjacent to the 7th hole
- Official Ryder Cup Admission Ticket
- Unreserved Seating in the Facility
- Full TV Coverage of Play
- Informal Catering Offering:
- Light Breakfast, Buffet Lunch and Afternoon Snacks
- Complimentary Wines, Beers and Soft Drinks
- Souvenir Programme & Ryder Cup Radio
The prices shown are per person.
Prices shown in bold are net of TVA.
Prices in brackets include TVA; a full breakdown of the relevant TVA for each booking will be shown on the booking form and invoice.
Please note package contents may be subject to change.
Further enquiries, please email [email protected]