The Garonne Pavilion will overlook the approach and green of the 17th hole, located next to the larger West Spectator Village and situated in a prime position on the next hole to The Ryder Cup partners. With a capacity of around 500 guests, you will be assured of an intimate experience. The facility is only a short walk from the excitement of the opening holes and guests may have the chance to witness match winning putts… possibly even the putt that wins The 2018 Ryder Cup.
Location: Overlooking the 17th approach and green
- Official Ryder Cup Admission Ticket
- Reserved Tables of 8, 10 or 12 guests (shared tables for smaller groups)
- Access to a dedicated viewing balcony outside of the facility
- Full TV Coverage of Play
- Catering and Refreshments provided throughout your day:
- Breakfast, Buffet Lunch & Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary Bar throughout the day including Wines, Beers & Soft Drinks
- Souvenir Programme & Ryder Cup Radio
- Commemorative Gift
The prices shown are per person.
Prices shown in bold are net of TVA.
Prices in brackets include TVA; a full breakdown of the relevant TVA for each booking will be shown on the booking form and invoice.
Please note package contents may be subject to change.
For further enquiries, please email [email protected]